Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. Today I found out that we have to sell my second favorite heifer because she isn’t bred. :(157

2. Last year I used my once a lifetime free pass to save this grey heifer who is now bred.

3. I wish I had saved my free pass.

4. Today I worked on an order with a street name called Key Lime Street. It made me want a Key Lime Pie soooo bad that I went by Publix after work and bought one.

5. At Publix I had the option of purchasing 1/2 a key lime pie or 1 whole key lime pie. I will let you decide which I chose.

6. Today I am 25 weeks pregnant. Which means that I have 15 more weeks until I am full term. Let the count down begin.

7. I want a dog.

8. Thoughts numbers 1 and 2 are the reason why I don’t go visit the calves a lot during calving season.

No comments:

Post a Comment