Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Snack Time

 

 

I made such a easy and delicious snack the other day that I felt compelled to share it. I am not the most creative person in the world so I feel certain that I am not the originator of this goodness but I had never thought of the combo before so…here you go.

Banana and Agave Nectar Greek Yogurt

bananas

I took a couple of heaping spoonfuls of greek yogurt (I used plain Chobani but whatever kind you have would work well too) and sliced up half of a banana then covered it all in agave nectar. What in tarnation is agave nectar you ask? Truthfully I have no idea…the nectar of the agave plant…but I read that it’s a good alternative to sugar and I found the bottle at the Wally World in Chiefland so it can’t be that mysterious of a product.

 

agave-nectar

Bottom line – this is delicious and easy and relatively healthy…I consider that a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment