Thursday, November 25, 2010

…be Thankful

Since today is Thanksgiving I decided to take a moment amidst the hustle and bustle to write out a few of the things that I am most thankful for kind of as a way to keep myself focused on the true meaning of the holiday. Here goes…

                                      God -  That God listens to my prayers and is in control of my life – Jesus - 

The little one who is currently using my stomach as a punching bag - my husband – that I have the kind of husband

who worries about oil changes and bank balances so that I don’t have to –  that I have the kind of husband who will

bend over backwards and walk through fire to make sure that I am taken care of -  patient family – pedicures – hair

salons – Fitz and Floyd dishes – family that listens when I vent and keeps me from having a melt down – friends –

good friends – friends that I am not afraid to be myself around – the city – the country – sweet babies – nieces,

nephews and cousins – wonderful in-laws – wonderful grandparents – generous family and friends – my church family

- my freedom – that there are people who are willing to fight for my freedom – forgiveness – love

No comments:

Post a Comment