Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lub Dub Lub Dub Lub Dub Thump

 

Last Thursday Ben and I went to see Dr. Million my OBGYN. Our main reason for this visit was to hear the baby’s heartbeat and boy did we hear it! It was strong and fast (supposedly good according to the doc) AND the best part of all…while we were listening to the heartbeat the baby kicked and we could hear it! It sounded like someone thumped a microphone. It was soooo cool! Then, we set our next appointment which will be the appointment when we find out what we are having (YIPPEE!) I have never been more excited for a day to get here in my entire life…I mean I was pumped for my wedding day to arrive but this may top that. I cannot even imagine how excited I will be when we actually meet the baby for the first time. Anyway, if the Lord is willing and the creek don’t rise we will find out what we are having on August 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment