Monday, October 18, 2010

simple math challenged

Last week I walked around telling people that I had 11 weeks and some odd days until my due date. Last night (Sunday) on my way home from church via the grocery store I realized that I had been walking around all week lying to everyone. You see, I will be 28 weeks this Tuesday (tomorrow). 28 + 11 = 39.

Dear Lord, please let this child inherit his father’s math skills. Amen.

On another note, today (October 18th) is mine and Ben’s 2nd wedding anniversary. Yay! My wonderful husband surprised me with these beautiful roses that were delivered to my office today. Nothing thrills and excites me more than a present at work so needless to say I was super excited to receive them!  2nd Anniversary Flowers On Saturday (because we are always too tired to do anything after a work day) we are going to dinner at Marks! I have to say that I love Ben sooo much and honestly stop every day and think how lucky I am to have gotten him as my husband. Here’s to many many more anniversary’s to come!

1 comment:

  1. Paige, If he's anything like Ben, he'll be a math brainiac! I can still remember Ben whizzing through multiplication tables in a game of "Around the World"... the competitive side of me wanted to strangle him! Good Memories!

    ReplyDelete