Thursday, January 6, 2011

Colson – Table for 2 and 1/2

I called Labor and Delivery at 6 am – the clerk told me to call back at 9 am and speak to the charge nurse

Ben called Labor and Delivery at 6 am – the clerk told him to call back at 9 am because that is when the discharges will have been made and they will know whether or not there is room for us, and that she had our name on the list

I decided that Ben is making all calls from here on out – something about that sweet southern accent I guess

Ben called Labor and Delivery at 9 am – there is a one person ahead of us and one bed available but they are discharging more people at 11 am so we should call back then to see if we can get a table bed.

I feel like we are trying to get in to eat at the hottest new spot in town. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting, Paige! We'll be praying for y'all. Can't wait to meet sweet John Brooks!!

    ReplyDelete