Friday, October 21, 2011

R you N sane

You know how some people have “Wordless Wednesday” well I’ve had wordless everyday since about August 22nd. I have not been ignoring my blog intentionally – there have been many times in the past 2 months that I have wanted to sit down and write a little something – but I just really have not had a spare moment to sit down and think about our lives lately. Even now as I am writing this I am thinking of the 50 other things that I need to get done before I have to leave the house at 12:30 today. Why so busy you ask? Two words:

NURSING SCHOOL

That’s right folks – mama has gone back to school – and two months in I am questioning the sanity of this decision. Yes achieving this degree will open alot of doors and enable me to help my family in a lot of ways but holy cow I never imagined it would be this hard to juggle everything! I literally have to take each day as it comes and some days I go minute by minute. I just keep praying that this is God’s plan for me and that he will give me strength to make it through with decent grades and an intact family.

I am blessed to have a wonderful step mom and mother in law who along with a great babysitter have helped to eliminate some of the fear of leaving my baby for the first time. He loves his grandma’s and Ms. Lisa and I know that he is in good hands! I am also blessed with a wonderful husband who isn’t afraid to jump in with both feet and help me with John Brooks – even dirty diapers and bath time. :)

It’s really difficult to find time to study because when I am home all I want to do is play with John Brooks but I am managing as best as possible and I keep myself going by reminding myself that God is in control and that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and that at the end of this seemingly unending tunnel I will be alot stronger and much better able to achieve my goals and the goals that Ben and I have for our family.

Pray for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment