Saturday, June 2, 2012

We Are The Champions My Friends

This is my brother Matt McCracken

matt_mccracken_150_mba

Or I should say Coach Matt McCracken. Or…I really should say National Championship Winning Coach Matt McCracken!

You see, last August my brother accepted an offer to work as an assistant coach of the Tennessee Wesleyan College Men’s Baseball team and last night the Tennessee Wesleyan College Men’s Baseball team WON the NAIA National Baseball Championship!!!!!!

TWC-NAIAweb_hFI5z

The World Series tournament is played out in Lewiston, Idaho which is on Pacific Time. So at 9:30 pm when the TWC Bulldogs were crowned National Champions…the fans here in Florida and up in Athens, Tennessee were screaming and cheering wildly at 12:30 am!!!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF MY BROTHER AND THE TEAM HE HELPS TO COACH!

I almost got a little teary-eyed last night because my heart was so full with pride!

CONGRATULATIONS TWC BULLDOGS AND CONGRATULATIONS COACH MCCRACKEN! YOU DID IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment