Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

 

- 4 am wakeup calls are not fun

- I think it is sad that as a country we cannot come to a point where we can love each other and be okay with the fact that loving one another doesn’t mean agreeing with every opinion that another person has.

- everyone is selfish in their own way

- John Brooks can say the word “no”….I am pretty sure this changes our lives in some way

- I took a quiz to determine which presidential candidate I most agree with….surprise surprise….the candidate I most agree with will probably not make it past the primary (this has happened to me every election year)

- it annoys me that a certain private school near where we live advertises that children with IEPs can attend for free…um…that’s because my taxes will pay for it…I don’t think I should have to pay for another parent’s children to attend private school when we live in the 2nd highest rated school district in the state….this isn’t the projects….be realistic (I’m sorry if this offends anyone)

- I love Chick-fil-a chicken sandwiches and it has nothing to do with their political opinions – its just good chicken

- I am too young to have to deal with an angry teenage girl

- I CANNOT WAIT  for my brother and his girlfriend to get here!!!!

- I CANNOT WAIT  to go to the B-E-A-C-H

- I love the USA

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Paige, I knew we were meant to be friends, but I am so thankful to read on your blog that I am NOT the only one nerved by the IEP adv. on the church sign. It's killing me too...

    ReplyDelete