Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fall Frenzy

 

do what

Life around the Colson house has gone from the lazy, hazy days of summer to supersonic frenzied pace that is the third season of the year. By far fall is my favorite season. There is soooo much going on with school starting back and football kicking into gear and planning for holidays and church events…so fun but I feel a bit like a whirling dervish.

 

As I type this my husband is planning his Fantasy Football team with the precision of a military strategist. We were at a party last night to kickoff the Junior League year and I thought for a few nervous seconds that two guys were going to come to blows over who to pick as their “sleeper”…no idea what that means.

My school semester is going to be CUH-RAZY! We have a test every Monday…did you get that EVERY MONDAY….along with 4 no wait 5 papers due….I am excited about my clinical rotations this semester except that they will fall on Wednesday and Thursday evenings which means no choir practice which means no choir singing on Sunday and no homemakers club Sad smile .

Did you know that Halloween falls on a Wednesday this year? I do because my life is planned out for me until the middle of December. Does anyone want to volunteer to take my sweet boy trick-or-treating?

Halloween

 

On the much brighter side of life college football starts next Saturday and I am so excited to be able to see old friends, tailgate and cheer on my Gators! John Brooks knows how to do the chomp this year and scream Go! Go! Go! so we should be in for a heck of a time.

Gator Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment