Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pease

 

This post is not about the fact that I found John Brooks with his pajama bottoms off jumping on his crib mattress with a poopy diaper (just keepin it real people)

Or that I just heard him say “Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!” then discovered a bowl of cheerios on the floor (that he was eating off of the floor nonetheless)

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Or that after I picked up the Cheerios I threw them in the sink because I am under the allusion (illusion?) that we own a garbage disposal (we do not, I’ll deal with that later)

No sir…this post is about the fact that my baby can say the word Please and use it in the correct context (when he wants something)!

Me: “John Brooks do you want milk or juice?” JB: “Juice pease” WHAT???

Me: “John Brooks do you want to watch Mickey?” JB: “Mick pease” FOR REAL???

Ben: “John Brooks do you want to ride on the tractor?” JB: “Pease, Pease”

My baby is growing up. I am so excited and sad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment