Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 

Yep that’s right it is December 27 and I am just now writing about Thanksgiving…I am nothing if not up to date.

 080

We kicked off this year’s festivities with the annual Colson Oyster Roast. Our house has become the hosting place (much to my delight because I just LOVE having guests)! On the Wednesday evening before Thanksgiving the fires were lit, the oysters were shucked, the sausages grilled and the chili cooked. We even had s’mores for desert! Yummy!

083

It is important to look your best when receiving guests.

094

092

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving day with my dad and step-mom and family. I made my first attempt at a Pecan Pie complete with homemade crust. I was soooo nervous because I am not known for my baking skills (I have yet to make an edible pan of brownies) but I am happy to report that everyone enjoyed the pie and were kind enough to say it was good. December 27 098102

I am so thankful for all of my family and friends and the many many undeserved blessing that God has bestowed upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment