Thursday, October 24, 2013

Random Jumbling of Words

 

1. John Brooks is finally feeling well enough to make his food wishes known. His first request: Bacon.

2. ITS FINALLY COOL OUTSIDE!

3. It’s the most beautiful day today. Blue skies and cool weather and crisp air. This would be a perfect day to get married if it weren’t a Thursday.

4. Speaking of October marriages Ben and I recently (last week) celebrated the 5th anniversary of when we exchanged vows! I can’t even believe its already been 5 years. It feels like 3….seriously. I’m so happy God chose Ben for me!

5. In related matrimonial news, my younger brother Matthew is marrying his fiancée, Paige (yep you read that right) in less than a MONTH! Whoa!

6. Which reminds me I really need to get my bridesmaid’s dress altered.

7. and lose 30 pounds

8. John Brooks serenaded the new heifers this morning with a medley of songs including “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” and “Old MacDonald Had a Farm”. – I am kicking myself for not having my phone handy to video this as it was one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.

Happy Thursday Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment