Sunday, November 10, 2013

Once Upon a Time in a Faraway Land

 

This evening I was unloading the dishwasher for the 1000th time and for motivation I was listening to the Broadway Musical Pandora station (whatever gets the job done folks) singing my little heart out along with the likes of Julie Andrews and Ethel Merman and the occasional Disney musical number.

As Princess Jasmine and I were harmonizing with Aladdin about a “Whole New World” I remembered that when I was younger (around the time Little Mermaid came out) I thought it would be THE MOST FUN JOB EVER to be the voice of the princess in a Disney movie. I love to sing and if I was better at it and had a voice coach I would’ve totally tried to figure out how to make that dream come true. Smile This memory made me think of some other jobs I’d like to have if I could make magic happen. Here they are in no particular order

- Disney Princess

- Broadway Actress

- Doctor

- back up singer for Reba McEntire

- writer

- Manage a Cattle Ranch

- Miss America

- Book Editor

- Diplomat to a Foreign nation

- Lobbyist

What would you like to be if you could have any job in the whole wide world?

No comments:

Post a Comment