Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine

I love married valentines day! I always feel lucky to have Ben in my life as my husband but yesterday served as a confirmation of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man here to love and support me.

He brought me candy and a card on Friday, roses on Saturday and cooked me dinner (steak and sweet potatoes yum!) then took me to a movie last night. We went and saw "Valentine's Day" - cheesy I know but I am a cheesy gal. It was a cute movie, with good twists. Then we went and ate ice cream at Coldstone! Now that is the kinda Valentine's day that I have dreamed of having my whole life and never achieved. I was on cloud nine knowing that my husband was the mastermind of the plan! One of the best parts was that I didn't have to dress up...we went in jeans and sweatshirts! I wish y'all could see me writing this...I am clapping at the thought of how lucky I am!

Anyway, I hope everyone out there had a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment