Thursday, November 25, 2010

…be Thankful

Since today is Thanksgiving I decided to take a moment amidst the hustle and bustle to write out a few of the things that I am most thankful for kind of as a way to keep myself focused on the true meaning of the holiday. Here goes…

                                      GodThat God listens to my prayers and is in control of my life Jesus

The little one who is currently using my stomach as a punching bag - my husbandthat I have the kind of husband

who worries about oil changes and bank balances so that I don’t have to –  that I have the kind of husband who will

bend over backwards and walk through fire to make sure that I am taken care of -  patient family – pedicures – hair

salons – Fitz and Floyd dishes – family that listens when I vent and keeps me from having a melt down – friends –

good friends – friends that I am not afraid to be myself around – the city – the country – sweet babies – nieces,

nephews and cousins – wonderful in-laws – wonderful grandparents – generous family and friends – my church family

- my freedom – that there are people who are willing to fight for my freedom – forgiveness – love

No comments:

Post a Comment