Friday, December 31, 2010

Four Things

Sometime ago….I think around my freshman or sophomore year of college it was popular (or maybe I just thought it was popular) to send these long lists of questions through email that you answered and then sent back to the person who sent the list to you and forwarded the list to new people…does anyone remember these lists…Bueller…Bueller…okay maybe it was just me but I was obsessed with these lists. I love filling out forms about myself (wow that is vain sounding) even in the doctor’s office or the dentist I always love filling out the information forms….so weird I know but oh well. Anyway – I found a list on another blog called How Sweet It Is and I have stolen it and here it is.

1. Four TV shows that I watch:

  • General Hospital
  • Modern Family
  • Real Housewives of – insert city here
  • Keeping Up with the Kardashians

2. Four things that I’m passionate about:

  • helping children
  • agriculture
  • the Gators
  • my family

3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:

  • you know
  • whatever
  • that’s cool
  • yum

4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:

  • I have no luck so I better just be good
  • God has a plan for me
  • Don’t sweat the small stuff
  • To find joy in everything around me

5. Four places I would like to go:

  • Montana
  • Wyoming
  • Texas
  • NYC

- there are sooooo many more than 4 places but this is a 4 things post so I kept the list to 4.

6. Four things I did yesterday:

  • had blood drawn
  • shopped
  • ate
  • danced in my car

7. Four things I am looking forward to:

  • my baby coming!
  • school in the fall
  • spring/summer
  • being able to eat fruit again

8. Four things I love about winter:

  • scarves
  • boots
  • Christmas
  • snuggling

Feel free to steal this list from me and fill it with your own thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment