Monday, February 13, 2012

catching up…or not

I am sorry that I haven’t posted anything in a while! The hustle and bustle of school combined with the usual responsibilities of wife and mother leave little time to sit in one spot for 5 minutes without sleeping, let alone write. This is a poor excuse since I know so many of you out there are dealing with just as much if not more than me on less sleep than I usually get but its my excuse and I am sticking to it. :) Here are a few pictures that summarize what we’ve been up to lately…

IMG_0295IMG_0296 IMG_0297 IMG_0299 IMG_0311IMG_0314IMG_0338 IMG_0323 IMG_0321

IMG_0309

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I say just post when you can! We mommas understand what it's like to have a little one and a full schedule. I see you made biscuits! I made another batch last night as well. And the strawberries look delicious. Hope ya'll had a happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary, life gets crazy, or stays crazy :) I am wild and crazy over John Brooks' hair! He is such a doll :) Looking forward to seeing you Thursday.

    ReplyDelete